High-tech maintenance, repair and renovation has been redefined by Visual Mobility Inc.
When machinery that fuels our daily lives breaks down, sometimes it’s impossible to get the right people in the right place at the right time. Remote Assisted Reality™ (RAR) will change that. Our patented technology allows any field technician to live-stream their workspace to certified consultants around the world, leveraging real-time assistance for first time resolution.
Remote Assisted Reality (RAR™) enables field technicians to virtually carry thousands of certified experts in their pocket.
This is a technician’s technology. In the field it's not enough to rely on pre-programmed scenarios, pattern recognition algorithms and complicated equipment. Technicians and engineers that keep our world turning need access to true reality, Remote Assisted Reality.
All a tech needs
A Mobile Device
A Pair Of Smartglasses
The Visual Mobility smartglasses worn by the field tech connects to our SEENiX software via his/her mobile device. Bringing experts into the field without ever leaving their office. Delivering real-time problem solving and better informed decision making in full HD. These transactions are then recorded, encrypted, and stored for future annotation, auditing, training, and risk-management.
Client problems and our solutions.
Problem Equipment repair is highly unpredictable. AR solutions can't help our field technicians respond to unexpected scenarios.
Solution RAR™ supports real-time decision making by streaming true reality to specialists, enabling on-demand human intuition and logic.
Problem Our first call fix rates have declined, leading to customer and employee dissatisfaction
Solution RARTM enables faster and more accurate problem resolution; you don't need to fly an expert out to the field, the field comes to them.
Problem We need to tap into highly specialized expertise for complex issues at anytime, anywhere
Solution Easily access your network of in-house or outsourced, vetted subject-matter experts from around the world.
Global AR in Enterprise Market Will Reach USD 30,520 million units by 2025
Who needs Remote Assisted Reality (RAR™) technology?
Enterprise clients both global and domestic with over $50m in revenue. Large-scale service operations which deal in service, repair, and inspection of equipment within the field.Large-scale manufacturing | Aerospace | High Tech Repair | Military & Law Enforcement | Oil & Gas | Public Sector
Benefits for the technicians.
• Live real-time advice from remote specialists with the ability to instantly invite additional experts from around the world
• Record and review live repair events for annotation, training, and audit purposes
• Improve a technicians’ performance with a hands-free and unobstructed view of the situation
• Build technician confidence knowing they will have the support of senior experts
• Reduce travel, allowing senior techs to mentor and support junior techs
RAR™ saves enterprises money and the initial investment isn’t as high as you would think.
An initial investment of $320,000 can lead to $6,000,000 in annual savings.
Take a company with 200 field technicians responding to monthly service calls:
$2,500 = typical service call spend
$500,000 = savings from each technician responding to one less repeat service call a month
$6,000,000 = annual savings with RARTM
Typical initial investment in RAR™ = $320,000 with a first year ROI = 18.75.
$120,000 one-time fee for smartglasses
$200,000 annually for SEENiX software
The AR market was valued at $11.14 billion USD in 2018 and is expected to reach $60.55 billion USD by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 40.29%
|REMOTE ASSISTED REALITY BASED TECHNOLOGY||✔||✔||✔||✘||✔||✔|
|AUGMENTED REALITY BASED TECHNOLOGY||✔||✘||✘||✔||✘||✔|
|HANDSFREE WEARABLE SMARTGLASSES OR MOUNTED CAMERA BASED TRUE LIVE STREAMING||✔||✔||✔||✘||✘||✔|
|HANDHELD MOBILE DEVICE (SMARTPHONE / TABLET) CAMERA BASED TRUE LIVE STREAMING||✔||✔||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|ACCESSIBLE AS AN 'INTERNET OF THINGS' TECHNOLOGY DEVICE||✔||✔||✔||✘||✘||✘|
|REQUIRES A MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD FOR MOBILE DEVICE||✘||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|LIVE HD AUDIO/VIDEO BASED REMOTE HUMAN EXPERT GUIDED REAL TIME SITUATIONAL ASSIST||✔||✔||✔||✘||✘||✔|
|COMPUTER ALGORITHM BASED PRE-PROGRAMMED SCENARIO ASSIST||✘||✔||✘||✔||✔||✔|
|MEDIA SERVER DEVELOPED IN-HOUSE WITH ONE SECOND LATENCY LIVE STREAMING AT 1080P||✔||✘||✘||✔||✘||✘|
|COMPUTER GENERATED H.U.D OF RELATED MANUALS AND COMPLICATED ENGINEERING DRAWINGS||✔||✔||✘||✘||✔||✔|
|ACCESS TO RELATED MANUALS AND ENGINEERING DRAWINGS ON ANY DEVICE ON ENTERPRISE APP||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|LINE OF SIGHT DISTRACTION FREE FORM FACTOR OF WEARABLE SMARTGLASSES||✔||✘||✔||✘||✔||✘|
|LIVE STREAMING OF HD AUDIO/VIDEO FROM WEARABLE SMARTGLASSES/MOUNTED CAMERA||✔||✔||✔||✘||✔||✔|
|INSTANT RECORDING OF LIVE STREAMING HD AUDIO/VIDEO||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|HOT PLUGGBLE/ REPLACEABLE BATTERY MODULES TO POWER WEARABLE EYEWEAR||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|UP TO 10 HOURS OF CONTINUOUS OPERATION ON SINGLE SPECIAL HOT REPLACEABLE BATTERY||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|FULLY STANDALONE ENTERPRISE APPLICATION SOFTWARE BACKEND||✔||✘||✘||✔||✘||✔|
|ON-PREMISE OR ON-CLOUD WEB APPLIANCE BASED ENTERPRISE APPLICATION SOFTWARE||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|REAL TIME/BATCH BI-DIRECTIONAL INTEGRATION WITH BACK END ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS||✔||✘||✘||✘||✘||✘|
|HD AUDIO/VIDEO CAPTURE/STREAMING DEVICE AGNOSTIC ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE||✔||✘||✔||✔||✘||✔|
NOTE : In the chart above, we have indicated competitors who claim to have Live Streaming capabilities from their smart glasses. Other competitors claiming Live Streaming capabilities are more of a Store and Forward technology, where the recording is first saved on a local memory card and synced up later to a server from where it may be accessed by other personnel. This is not "TRUE" Live Streaming - due to the two-step Store and Forward process. VMI's solution is capable of TRUE Live Streaming up to 1080p and TRUE Live Recording with Multi-Cast Sharing of the Real Time Situation, in addition to offline recording and forwarding from a micro SD card.
Capabilities either yes or no are made after assessing written materials or firsthand demonstration of the streaming device and the vendors proprietary software. Changes can occur after the assessment that can alter the current list of capabilities shown above.
The value of the solutions ability to coordinate a live hi-definition A/V stream with field engineer, ET service manager and several MTB personnel all watching in real time vastly enhances service performance, customer satisfaction and cannot be underestimated
OUR BUSINESS MODEL
• $1,100 one-time fee for smartglasses
• Up to $200 monthly recurring, per user SEENiX software fee
• Implementation fees quoted per diem with a 35% margin target for services
• Direct: Marketing and business development
• Indirect: Bundling Visual Mobility products with partner products for quota and commission credits OEM Partners like Oracle and SAP will fulfill indirect sales
With our pricing model, value proposition, and software offering, we are working to continually lower our CAC.
Example: In five weeks, with less than $2,000, we acquired a $275,000 account with a 20% margin on hardware and $60,000 in annual recurring software fees (Ellison)
• Fully developed, SEENiX improves field service and inspection operations
• SEENiX CARTS (Customer Assist Remote Triage System) enables customers to live stream service issues directly to their tech or a customer service rep anywhere in the world
• Pilot installation within a $200m capital equipment company
• Following the successful pilot, the company will implement in all 16 of their North America locations with a third phase to include their partners in Spain, Korea, and the UK
• Completed two of SAP's accelerator programs: F6S and SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
• Nearly complete with MVP certification (forecast for Q1 2019), enabling us to be placed on SAP's pricelist and be sold by their global sales force
• Visual Mobility has filed patents through Procopio, who provides oversight, advice, and council on agreements and other legal matters
THE VISUAL MOBILITY EXECUTIVE TEAM
• 25 years industry experience with fortune 100 to midsize enterprises
• Manufacturing, distribution, document management, clinical trial management, quality management, ERP/CRM (SAP & oracle)
• 18 years industry experience
• SEENiX Web Appliance Deployment Specialist
• SaaS or on-premise architecture development and deployment
• System sizing specialist
• 25 years industry experience
• Seenix solution architect
• Enterprise Application Systems Integration
• Web application development
• Business process re-engineering
• 32 years industry experience
• Visual Mobility certified RAR™ device certification management
• RARTM device vendor management
• RARTM device installation
• User training
• 25 years industry experience
• Hardware and video management certification
• RARTM program deployment management
• Organizational video use services
• Best practices
• Systems integration
Jim Glantz, PHDEVP
• 20 years industry experience
• Organizational value realization services
• Organizational change management & technology adoption best practices
• Customer value attainment services
• 25+ years industry experience
• Owner, full service technology marketing firm
• Marketing and sales leader
• Writer, speaker, strategist
• Customer journey and satisfaction services